Steven Dar, the writer of profit hacking joins me to talk about how you can hack your profit and make more money. We go into detail on the three best methods to get more profit out of your business, increasing traffic, increasing conversion rates, and getting more value per customer. If you make money online this is a must listen to episode, and if you don’t make money online the principals in this episode can change your view of the world.
- Direct Download:Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In The Episode:
- Check out Stevens Profit Hacking Book
- Don’t Make Me Think Book
- Ryan Holidays Trust Me I am Lying
- Choose Yourself By James Altucher
- 80/20 Marketing by James Marshal
- Time Warrior (Book)
- The Miracle Morning
- This is a great book for anyone with an online business
- Best way to increase conversion rates, split test, split test, split test!
- Figure out what makes your site convert more
- Start testing on your product page if you have an eCommerece store
- You have to check at least once a quarter where are your priorities are and figure out which of the three tiers you want to focus on.
- During this check figure out where your 80/20 is.
- Competitor analysis is also a great thing to do.
- Get more money per customer is the next leverage point
- Test your prices!
- Numbers that end in 9 or 7 seem to convert more
- Use the mom test to see if your website is easy enough for even your mom to use.
- Last thing you need to look at is getting traffic to your website
- It is a good idea to use paid traffic at the beginning, and there is a psychological benefit
- To get more traffic, be creative and think outside the box
- Use the book by Ryan Holiday Trust Me I am lying