Science is amazing, but there are still things that happen all around us that science can’t yet explain. Infact a lot of what science is know confirming are things that have been known for thousands of years but eastern societies. For example everything thing is just energy is what e=mc squared means. New research in posture reflecting on our personality is what yogis and chakra enthusiasts have been preaching for millennia. Somethings in this episode may be a little out there for many of you, but I recommend listening with an open mind.
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- The Yoga Retreat (the one I went to and met Elise in Koh Phangan)
- Bahay Kalipay
- Elise on facebook
- Mysore Style Yoga
- Chakras may seem a little out there for a lot of you, but think of it as similar to body posture.
- We can all agree that body posture can be a reflection and infact change your personality (its science look it up), so think of Chakras as a pre science explanation of this fact.
- There are 7 Chakras each in a different spot of the body and representing different parts of our personality and who we are
- There is way too much information here, I recommend just listening to the episode if your interested.