Your brain is your life, and in this episode we talk about ways to sharpen it up from meditation to nootropics to neurofeedback. On top of that Dr. Hill shares a little bit about the development of his own brand of nootropics. Entrepreneurship and brain hacking in one episode…yeah you better bet I enjoyed this conversation.
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- Once again meditation is mentioned as a way to improve brain performance.
- One thing that was different about this time was the idea of single point mediation, i.e. focusing on just your upper lip and the sensations it feels.
- Hill also once again mentions the ketogenic diet as optimal for brain performance. I will for sure try this diet again but I have not had the same results. I am not sure if my body just doesn’t respond properly or if I haven’t properly implemented the diet.