Today I’m joined by my friend Hayden Wheatley, Founder & President of Challenger Hair Care. Challenger makes a hair styling cream that I’m actually a big fan of, and Hayden created the business from scratch to the point it is now: selling on Amazon and growing beyond a handful of barbershops in their native Los Angeles.
We’ll dive into the process of starting the business, what the day to day is like, and a lot more in this episode. I’m excited to jump into it!
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- If you’d like to check out Challenger Hair Care and their primary product, Challenger Blue, you can do so here: Challenger Hair Care on Amazon
- Hayden’s Website
- Hayden’s Instagram account
- Find a good chunk of time to learn some useful skills.
- Ask yourself what brand experience I would like the customers and guest to have