Improve your brain power and become a better entrepreneur, these are two things that Lucas knows a lot about. In this episode I interview a productive, intelligent entrepreneurial machine and oh yeah he is in his twenties (in fact he is even younger then me).
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- Get Optimind
- Lucas’s Site
- How to win friends and influence people
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing
- Group High
- Lucas has been extremely successful and one of the crown jewels of his success is opti-mind.
- He has many different life hacks but the one that really caught my eye (err ear) was that he uses stage lights to really perk up productivity.
- He highly recommends (as do I) the book How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- Another pro tip from Lucas is to create an MVP and split test to find an idea that works for you.
- Ultimately ideas aren’t worth anything though its all about execution and one tactic Lucas uses really well is getting bloggers to write about you, he recommends a sight called group Group High