Let’s face it, living on the grid sucks sometimes, and we all have those fantasies about living off in the woods hunting, fishing and just being able to provide for ourselves. Not to mention the fact that most of the food we eat is factory farmed crap. In this episode we talk about how you can support yourself better, make your own food and take baby steps towards living off the grid.
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- Food Inc.
- Freedom Fastlane
- 221 Tips & Tricks from Master Gardners
- You don’t need to jump into living off the grid, just take baby steps
- Some good first steps include planting and eating some of your own food and it can be quite fun as well
- There is a multi step program you can take to get off the grid once and for all
- Hunting is a good way to get a lot of food at once for relatively cheap, and of course you will be getting one step closer to living off the grid