Financial planning is sexy, wait, what, you don’t think so? This episode will prove to you how easy and yes sexy financial planning can and should be. Sophia of GenYPlanning joins me and shares an insane amount of practical and very useful tips on how you can better manage your money.
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- 20 tips to save $200 or more a month
- What You Should Have Learned About Money, But Never Did: A Gen Y Guide to Empowered Personal Finance
Biggest Lesson Learned:
- Don’t get into credit card debt!
- Be careful with what type of student loan you get and what you do about them
- Create a separate savings account, don’t even use the same bank for your special savings account
- There are tons of great easy money saving tips see the article above
- Write out what your ideal day is like, and then figure out how you can strive towards that