Jiu Jitsu is one of those skills everyone should learn! It’s fun to learn, and it can be really practical. There are so many reasons to learn, from challenging your brain to getting exercise to about 100 more. In this episode the legend Stephan Kesting joins me and we talk about Jiu Jitsu.
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- There are so many notes for this one, if you are really interested in Jiu Jitsu you will have to listen.
- If you could only learn one take down learn the double leg
- One mistake white belts make is they don’t tap early enough
- Train both positions top and bottom
- Don’t use too much strength
- Leg Locks to win a competition faster
- Get a ton of mat time, that is the only way to really get better