Psychedelics are extremely interesting, they provide a powerful way to gain some introspection into your own life and they have potentially amazing medical usage. My Guest today Ben who is a Research Associate with MAPS comes on to talk about his experience and tips about psychedelics.
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- At the end of the day psychedelics are just an amplifier of what is already going on in your mind, it just makes that thing stronger.
- A big part of psychedelics is integration, after you have had a big experience the key to not becoming one of those burn out type people is to understand the experience and bring it back into your reality.
- MAPS is doing some great research helping people with PTSD
- The truth is though you don’t need drugs to get introspection, it may be a short cut, but at the end of the day just asking yourself the right questions, like is this what I want to do will help you more than anything.