Write 50,000 words in just one day! That is what Matt did, and you can do it too. Even if, like me, you think writing that many words in one day is a little extreme, this episode will give you a ton of great tips on how to write a book in record time!
- Direct Download: Right click here and select “Save As”
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
Mentioned In the Episode:
- 2K to 10K
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Save the Cat
- Your First 10k followers
- Super Charge Your Kindle Sales
- This is one of those episodes I am going to go back to over and over again, it is super dense with information on how to write a book
- One of the biggest takeaways I got from this is outline your book and then just start jamming and writing as much as you can.
- Go back read your book edit things, and rewrite
- Writing a book should be an iterative process, infact Matt says the real artist in you doesn’t come out till around your 3rd
- Don’t be so hard on yourself, just get the words out!
- His last piece of advice is do with your life what you truly love doing, don’t settle! He talks about in his twenties was the first time in his life where loved ones and people around him started to pass away. This made him realize don’t waste your life doing something you hate.